There were several risks to life in the Seraph property I resided in.
- The winding stairs.
- The electric cooker
- Bell wire across the top of the primary stairs entering the building.
- The primary stairs itself.
- The hole in the 1st-floor landing top of the primary stair.
- Rotten windows.
- Carbon monoxide ingress.
One person broke their neck on a dangerous stair. Another fell sustaining an injury to his leg, whilst I myself sustained 2-years monoxide positioning, which damaged my blood for life and made me dependent on tablets.
They refused to resolve issues, were, rude, biased towards the criminal landlord, endangered lives & are very clever in getting away with it. Their own maintenance manager in the last inspection stated “I should blow the place up”.
Environmental health did attend, however, their own employee failed to make reports and was dismissed.
Deposit Returned?: Yes