- One tenant was still living there as CPS ‘hadn’t had time to check the property and go over the inventory with them’
- Got that sorted, then they gave us all the keys… or so we thought. No front door keys were given, meaning all the previous tenants still had theirs. Had to get the locks changed and give in new keys to CPS (which they claim we never gave them).
- All viewings of our house were given less than 24hrs notice, and one was literally 30mins before they turned up at our house, and started banging on windows to get us to let them in. [Editor’s Note: If someone does this in the future call the police and report them for harassment.]
- A leaking tap, all year even though we emailed repeatedly about it
- Radiator not working & leaking all year (again, having phoned & emailed about it regularly)
- Bathroom door didn’t close (was by the kitchen) and though we literally emailed them 20 times about this, servicemen just came around, stated ‘you need a new door’ and left, without any resolution.
2/10 do not recommend to a friend.
Deposit Returned?: Still living at the hole in question